It’s January already, and the traders are starting to sign up for the 2016 Tideswell Food Festival!
To whet your appetite, here’s a few to look out for:
- Magnolia Jewellery – jewellery
- Eastern Foods – Olives and nuts
- Working The Streets – Polish sausage & baguettes
- Caribbean Fusion -traditional foods from the Caribbean (Facebook; Twitter – @FusionCarribean)
- Taste Of Sardinia – Italian bakery
- Lets Go Mexicana – Mexican food on-the-go (Facebook; Twitter – @letsgomexicana)
- Derbyshire Wildlife Trust – Local wildlife charity (Facebook; Twitter – @DerbysWildllife)
Look forward to seeing you on 30 April 2016 – not long now!